Publicom honored with six national marketing awards
OKEMOS, Mich. – Publicom Inc., a full-service marketing communications firm, won six national awards in the 39th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards competition for excellence in health care marketing and advertising.
More than 4,400 entries were evaluated by a panel of industry experts on creativity, quality, customer appeal, message effectiveness and overall impact as part of the largest, most prestigious health care advertising awards program nationwide.
“It’s an honor to work with our clients to produce creative work that is both impactful and inspiring,” said Lisa O’Connor, Publicom president. “It’s a collaborative effort, so it’s rewarding to know that the work not only accomplishes our clients’ marketing goals but is also recognized nationally among our peers.”
The Okemos, Michigan-based firm received three Gold Awards, two Silver Awards and one Merit Award for the clients, projects and categories listed below.
- Gold Award: Annual Report, “Strategic Plan” for Aging with Dignity.
- Gold Award: Special Video (Over 2 minutes) “Orientation Station Overview Video” for HL7 International.
- Gold Award: Vaccination Promotion, “What If?” for Smile America Partners.
- Silver Award: Email Creative, “Disappearing Cavities” for Smile America Partners.
- Silver Award: Professional Recruitment Program, “Red Letter Day” for Smile America Partners.
- Merit Award: Professional Recruitment Program, “Income Stream” for Smile America Partners.
“Publicom has been a phenomenal and long-standing creative partner with our organization,” said Eric Tolkin, Smile America Partners chief marketing officer. “We’ve maintained a strong collaborative relationship, which has resulted in work that we’re not only extremely proud of, but that has been recognized nationally for its innovation, impact and creativity.”
Founded in 1979, the integrated marketing communications firm specializes in brand development and on-brand behavior for companies throughout the nation. Its seasoned team provides strategic planning, marketing research, advertising, creative services, digital marketing, media planning services and public relations counsel.
# # #